i saw Vice tonight.
have you seen it?

VERY interesting!

lots of humor, lots of visual metaphor, and a full helping of irritating moral superiority from behind the camera. at least they didn't try to hide it.

still very entertaining.

Christian Bale played Cheney, and he did a good enough job, but Steve Carrell as Rumsfeld really blew me away. Sam Rockwell (?) played George W. Bush, and he did a good enough job.

It would be nice to see the story from the other side, and figure out where the truth lies. heh. truth lies.





Comments

Titan Uranus 2 said…
I haven't seen it. The Left seems intent upon rewriting history in support of their own narrative, and I, for one, don't care to listen to it anymore. I have my own narrative. I don't need an-"other". I also know what justice is, and so "social justice"... trying history as a class-action suit, is uninformative and likely to grossly mischaracterize historical events, lending motives and intentions that were entirely absent from the actual situations.

Perhaps THAT is why I do so enjoy the "classics".


Anyways, glad you enjoyed the acting. I'm not familiar with Steve Carrell (the name at least), but I'll have to keep my eyes out for him.
Jen said…
Will said! And I agree completely!

Popular Posts