why do we feed the fire? I really despise social media....

Comments

We must be trained to "desire"... learn what is "desirable". Is it open or closed shoes this Fall? ;P
...only the "Big Other" knows for sure.
Jen said…
It's all so absurd.
Jen said…
uhh. video game references are lost on me, except the double standards, of course.


p.s. I am no longer getting email notifications when comments are left on the blog. weird.
Did you know that G+ is shutting down? Or so I heard.
Our comfortable 21st century lifestyles require supplemental emotional misdirection.
Jen said…
Yah, I think that supplemental misdirection is backfiring with me, and lots of other women. I was reading a book by Sue Monk Kidd, and she resonates, as a former southern Baptist turned feminist, but this victim mentality is so toxic...

Popular Posts