Feet II
















































































Comments

Z said…
Didn't know you'd published some NYC shots...so glad I happened on them.
You are incredible. You make the ordinary so special. You give me permission to paint the ordinary...I hope it works as well for me.
thanks, Jen
Jen said…
Wow Z. You pretty much made my day. :-) Thank you.
I love the ordinary.
But I have a theory: I get VERY easily overwhelmed with the BIG picture, so I have to break it down into small bits.
Ducky's here said…
Well, Z, a critical question is, "What's ordinary?"
Jen said…
Ducky,
It might be hypocritical of me, but I'd be pissed if someone aggressively approached me and my kids with a camera. Maybe the whole thing is exploitative, but I try to avoid children and the homeless. I did get a few full-body shots of interesting (to me) folks...I'll post them later.

Popular Posts