Comments

nicrap said…
...almost as though the sea has come alive with monstrous shpaes from the deep, or are they Poseidon's "maiden" attempts at wooing Demeter, by making her the most beautiful animal the world had ever seen: So to impress her Poseidon created the first horse. In some accounts his first attempts were unsuccessful and created a variety of other animals in his quest. By the time the horse was created his passion for Demeter had cooled?
nicrap said…
p.s. excellent painiting. ;) (I always forget to say what is essential.)
Jen said…
It's a painting, FJ. :-)
Thersites said…
Oh!

I actually was just posting this photography website being plugged by a yahoo article.

But, I agree with nicrap. Very nice painting!
Thersites said…
Does thispost have anything to do with the "wisdom" inherent in "Let it Be"?

Or of wisdom's opposite, Just Is? ;)
Thersites said…
There I go, violating the "Let it be" precept, again.

Sorry. But there's too much "justice" in it! ;)
Jen said…
Does thispost have anything to do with the "wisdom" inherent in "Let it Be"?

Or of wisdom's opposite, Just Is? ;)

-----

Yes. :-) A friend of mine asked me to post some of my watercolors. But as I was listening to this song last night, it was just what I needed.
Jen said…
Lol! Indeed! I just found a earlier recording. ..and wow was it different.
Jen said…
Watch "The Beatles - Let It Be (original film recording …" on YouTube
The Beatles - Let It Be (original film recording …: http://youtu.be/mWZP_A7-w4A
Jen said…
Who was / is your favorite Beatle, FJ?
Jen said…
It's an entirely different song!
Thersites said…
Ooooh, the minor scale doesn't work at all!

Paul was my favorite. I even liked Wings. Now THAT is ennui. ;)
Thersites said…
btw - Are you a Benedict Cumberbatch fan at all? My daughter posted this the other day.
Jen said…
WINGS! The soundtrack of my childhood. :-) I play the greatest hits album a lot.
Jen said…
Yes... I have a minor crush on him. I guess I'm a Cumberbitch now. ;-)
Jen said…
I like George. :-)
Thersites said…
Don't feel bad. There are a Cumberbunch of them!

Harrison was a bit more reclusive.

The hardest thing in the world, "sing" a Beatles tune. I never could.
Jen said…
Does thispost have anything to do with the "wisdom" inherent in "Let it Be"?

Or of wisdom's opposite, Just Is? ;)
---

Ok. this comment made me smile when I first read it..but now I'm thinking. Isn't it "wise" just "just let it be"? :-)
Thersites said…
...only if justice isn't required. ;)
Thersites said…
wisdom:justice::courage:temperance

The "opposing" virtues.
Thersites said…
Virtue's "compass points".
Jen said…
yes. We've had this conversation before. :-)
I know. But I love every opportunity for expressing pedantry. ;P
Jen said…
I know. It's one of the things we love about you. ;-)
Thersites said…
More on the "essence" of virtue. ;)
Jen said…
I still sit in my rocking chair, even though I don't have a crying baby anymore.

Popular Posts