"Let your best be for your friend..." --The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran

Comments

A ghostly image, indeed! I like the subtle underlays... ;)
nicrap said…
My twelfth rib ... you thief! ;)
Jen said…
Thanks, FJ. this was one of the photograms I made last week and it was a happy accident. If you look closely, you can see my fingerprints and where I touched my lip to the paper. I make these in pitch black, wearing gloves, so the only way I can tell which side of the paper has emulsion is to touch my lip to it.


Nicrap, I think Kahlil has a lot to teach me. :-)
Ducky's here said…
Well this storm seems to have slid south.

Out there doing some shoveling it's so quiet you can almost find enlightenment.
Peaceful as can be.

The leaves are long gone, though.
Nice shot, Jen.

Jen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said…
Thanks Duck.
We have had a nice weekend, weather-wise. It's got hints of Spring in it.

Did you see my question about a stuck shutter?
I fixed it! And it's winding nicely, too.
Fully manual, no auto focus, no nothing. It does meter, thankfully. ;-)
My friend who owns an antique store gave me this Pentax because it was stuck, but it's firing smooth now and I'm using it for my darkroom class!

The instructor is fairly uptight about dust and scratches...meanwhile I have fingerprints on my stuff and check for emulsion with my tongue! :p

Popular Posts