Zambia 1




My youngest child dropped me off at the caravan location on the day we left for Zambia. There were 13 of us traveling together, and I had only met a few of them on 2 occasions. I felt compelled to go and for the first time in decades I didn't back out because of fear or anxiety. In fact, I couldn't wait to go. I was ready.

Dallas to New York, then 9 hours to London.










Cappuccino and sweet potato fries at London Heathrow. 🤔









After a 9 hour flight from London to Kenya, we were exhausted. This is the airport in Kenya. My phone photos get progressively worse. 









 This was after 26 hours of travel. Sweaty and exhausted but excited nonetheless. The airport in Kenya had a spa that we paid for by the hour. Never underestimate the power of a cold shower and fresh towel.

 







Comments

Jen said…
I'm back, baby!
Awesome! You broke the mold, jumped out of the comfort zone, and tackled a piece of humanity! Congrats!

Popular Posts