Reminiscing III

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

Comments

Thersites said…
Now THOSE look like pastries!
Rita said…
You're killing me here. I know there's no way I can go back next year again. But buy am I tempted.
Jen said…
Fj, would you believe I didn't even eat one? We met up with friends right after that photo was taken and had the best ravioli on earth. Followed by tiramisu. And coffee. ;-)
Jen said…
Rita, my memories are so vivid of the trip! I can still smell the Jasmine and rosemary in the air, taste the fresh apricots, and feel the jet lag.
Ha!
Rita said…
Jen.

This is a link to my nephew's Flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crumblindown/sets/72157634293623882/

He makes a set for every day of our trip. This one was while we were in Volterra. Thought you might enjoy the pics. He's an amazing photographer. Check out the other dayss when you have hours and hours of time to reminisce. I don't think I've still sent them all yet.
Rita said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said…
Rita, I looked through the photos and I agree, he's good!! I especially liked his sets for Siena and Venice.

Popular Posts