Big Bend BW


Ruins across from the Terlingua cemetery. I've been told that these were used to house the miners who worked locally.













seen at the Starlight Theater...where I love to drink beer and eat brisket tacos.












seen at the old Contrabando movie set, south of Terlingua.












somewhere south of Big Bend












somewhere in the middle of nowhere...












































somewhere near Forth Davis, near the Davis Mountains. (I thought I grew up in "West Texas"...little did I know..












Comments

Let's do the time warp, again....

Wow. Talk about a blast from the past! Looks like you time-travelled to an alien planet. Love those rock formations!
Jen said…
I know! That place was really different than the rest of the landscape. It was incredible. You could climb on top, then through the holes in the rock.

Popular Posts