Comments

Jen said…
Oh my gosh, you have too much time on your hands. Lol!

But I'll keep the light on in the birdhouse in my soul, don't worry. ;) My cynicism is mostly contained to politics.
Indeed...

...and was it just me, or was he talking about a plug-in-the-wall air-freshener in the song? ;)
Jen said…
That's hilarious. I'd never noticed it before, but I think the song is written from the point of view of a nightlight. Hehe
Yes, a nightlight, NOT a deodorizer... I probably need the deodorizer (from the opposite perspective). ;(
Jen said…
Bahaha! These parody videos are so random...
Thersites said…
Maybe not entirely random... at least... the original.
Jen said…
His mouth is creepy...
Jen said…
This is the best one yet. I heard he has criminal charges against him, for real.

Popular Posts